Thank you in advance for choosing The Diamond Salon for your salon needs. We ask that you observe your surroundings and respect a few rules that have been put into place to guarantee everyone a pampered experience.
• Please do not arrive for your appointment sick, coughing, under the weather, etc. You may be asked to reschedule or wear a protective mask.
• The salon is a non-smoking facility.
• Communicate your requests with your stylist making sure that your concerns are known PRIOR to leaving. We are here to make this the most relaxing and beneficial treatment for you. If you would rather enjoy the treatment in silence, that is your choice as well.
• If you don’t like your hair, before you leave the salon, tell your stylist so that we can attempt to fix it. There is no reason to leave for 4-8 weeks wearing a style that you don’t like at all. Please inform us prior to leaving the salon; money cannot be refunded after service has been paid for but we would be happy to schedule a restoration appointment within the week of your original appointment.
• Share public space respectfully with the other patrons.
• We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
• Please refrain from bringing guest with you for your salon service. Space is limited and the suite is designed for the comfort of guests that are scheduled to receive services. Children may not be left unattended in the hallway; if they are not receiving service, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
• Please, only bring children that are receiving service and refrain from bringing food and drinks unless you are receiving extensive services (over 2 hours).
• We recommend scheduling your next hair, eyelash or makeup application prior to leaving the salon to ensure preferred day/time slots.
• We suggest making all of your service reservations at least 4 weeks in advance.
• Although we encourage appointment booking, walk-ins are accepted based on availability.
• Relax and enjoy the benefit of letting us pamper you!
*We are in the service industry and observe the motto “customer first,” however; we reserve the right to remove clients from our facility for lewd, demeaning, abusive, disrespectful and/or Inebriated behavior.